I am happy to announce that, in anticipation for the Fresh Batch release on June 15th, we will be holding a charity auction for one blindbox. The added bonus of this charity auction is that the winner will get to choose their Dunny, essentially making the "bindbox" not so "blind". :)
Link to ebay Auction: http://4ty.co/14eqT5M
Here is the info:
1) Winner if the auction gets to choose the artist that their Dunny is made by. The winner does NOT get to choose the specific Dunny. In other words, you can not select a variant. You may still receive the variant but that is decided randomly.
2) Auction is currently live at the link above. It ends on June 14th at 10am PDT. (24 hours before the Dunnys go on sale)
3) All proceeds, after ebay and paypal fees, will go directly to help animal victums of Hurricane Sandy: http://hurricanesandyanimals.org/
(Special Thanks to NikeJerk for the artwork above and for all branding artwork for this series.)
ToyKick’s Fresh Batch
Custom Dunny Series
ON SALE: JUNE 15th at Approximately 10am Pacific Time
Price Per BlindBox: $97
When available, Dunnys will be on sale here:
MmMmMmMmMmMm, nothing like the smell of freshly baked Dunnys :P
ToyKick is proud to announce our very first custom dunny series: ToyKick’s Fresh Batch Series One. Featuring some of the most talented artists ever to put on a pair of oven mitts and customize a Dunny!
We’ll be posting more information as we draw closer to the release date, but for now, let me share with you what we have so far:
We won’t reveal all the artists right now, but we will reveal more names approximately every week. (Don’t hold me to that schedule though)
2. Kevin Gosselin
3. Sekure D
4. Roar With Lukas
5. Don P
As we draw closer, we’ll reveal more dunnys. Here is what we have revealed so far:
Roar With Lukas
There will be 3 Ticket items inserted randomly into blind boxes. Keeping with the theme of the series, they’ll be in the form of fake cookies. Don’t Eat Them They’re Clay! :P
GingerBread Ticket - James Fuller
Vanilla Frosted Ticket - Bowo Baghaskara
Chocolate Chip Ticket - TBA
Dunny Cookie Cutters
If you ever customized a Dunny and thought to yourself, “Damn, I’d really like to eat that Dunny right now,” here is your chance! As an added bonus, every order is guaranteed one Dunny Cookie Cutter. Yes! For the first time ever, you can own a cookie cutter in the shape of a Dunny! If there are cookie cutters left over after everything sells out, the largest orders will receive more than one cookie cutter.
We don’t have labels made just yet but I wanted the packaging to be something that can be easily repurposed. Instead of boxes we’ll be using tins!
That is all for now! Thanks for looking! We’ll have more information soon!
When the time comes, you’ll be able to buy them here: http://toykick.com/products/toykicks-fresh-batch-custom-series-one
JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON THE KID ROBOT FORUM --> http://4ty.co/14npuMH
WIN A CASE OF APOCALYPSE DUNNYS!
ToyKick is giving away a FREE box of Apocalypse Dunnys to ONE lucky winner.
Answer: PHOTO CONTEST!!!!
Don't have a KickCase but still want to win something awesome?No problem!
We're also running a "sister contest" where we are giving away a free KickCase on the same day we announce the winner of the Dunny Case. All you have to enter is Tweet, Pin and like us on Facebook. Each action below is another entry to increase your odds so do as many as you can! Having a KickCase will also allow you to enter other contests like the above in the future!
(We are receiving some reports that the Tweet button is showing that it is going over the character count for some people. If this happens to you, feel free to edit the Tweet as you need. Only requirement is that the link to this blog works properly and also that you properly have "@toykickstore" in the Tweet)
The Fine Print: We must receive at least 25 entries for contest to take place and a winner declared.
Win A Free Huck Gee Skullslinger
KidRobot SDCC Exclusive
Signed by Huck Gee Himself!
ToyKick is giving away a free Huck Gee Skullslinger from SDCC with a KickCase(Splitter) included! Only 300 of these were made and we were lucky enough to have one donated to help promote ToyKick!
We will be picking the winner out of a hat. There are many ways you can enter and you can enter multiple times. The more times your name is in the hat the better chance you have of winning!
WAYS TO ENTER:
1. (1 Entry) Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/NJ3oZA
2. (1 Entry) Tweet this blog post! Tweet
3. (1 Entry) Like us on Facebook here: http://on.fb.me/MGi12T
4. (5 Entries) Create a YouTube video telling us how much you want this Skullslinger and why you think you should win.
+1 Entry if you own one of our display cases and show your collection in our cases! You can earn 6 entries from this!
* You must post a link to this blog post or to ToyKick.com in the video description.
* Please try to keep videos under a minute. They don't have to be. But try :)
5. (1 Entry) Follow and add ToyKick to a circle on Google+ here: http://bit.ly/MVHMqE
6. (1 Entry) Follow and RePin ToyKick on Pinterest here: http://bit.ly/MA5w21
7. (1 Entry) Just fill out the required form below!
No matter how many times you enter above. YOU MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING FORM FOR ANY OF YOUR ENTRIES TO COUNT:
SUBMISSION FORM: http://bit.ly/LMIG86
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
WE WILL NOT BE CONTACTING THE WINNER. We will announce the winner live through a streaming Google+ Hangout. THE WINNER MUST CONTACT US! So make sure you're watching the STREAM!
(we provide the link to the livestream through Twitter moments before it starts.)
LIVE DRAWING will take place on August 7th at 6:00 PM PST through a Google+ Hangout. We'll be selecting 9 Hangout Participants who will also be eligible for additional prizes. To be considered for hangout participation, email Drew at ToyKickStore@gmail.com. Please note that you must participant in a Pre-Hangout interview before being selected to participate.
WIN A CASE OF KIDROBOT 2012 DUNNYS!
That's right. At the end of June we'll be giving away a brand new, never opened, still shrink wrapped, case of KidRobot's 2012 line of Dunnys to one lucky winner!
We'll be determining the winner the old-fashioned way - PICKING OUT OF A HAT. There are many ways to enter and you can enter multiple times to increase your chances. The more times your name is in the hat, the more chances you have!
We'll be drawing the winner LIVE through a Google Hangout or other live-streaming service yet to be determined. Drawing will take place Thursday June 28th at 6pm PST.
HOW TO ENTER:
Below are 6 different ways you can enter. You do not need to do each one, you can do as many as you like.
1. Tweet this blog post with the #ToyKick hashtag AND mention @ToyKickStore - This will earn you one entry. It is very important you mention @ToyKickStore otherwise your tweet will not be recorded by contest organizer. View Blog Post here: http://bit.ly/LR3iN7
2. Like ToyKick on Facebook at Facebook.com/ToyKick - This will earn you one entry.
3. Purchase a KickCase (Any design) between now and 4pm PST June 28th at ToyKick.com - You will receive two entries for each KickCase purchased. KickCase must be purchased through ToyKick.com and not through eBay or other 3rd party site.
4. Repin our Pinterest Pin here: http://bit.ly/MA5w21 - This will earn you one entry. It is very important you REPIN our pin rather than create your own Pin. Otherwise we won't know you pinned us!
5. Refer a Friend - If a customer makes a purchase and mentions you in the "order notes" section at checkout, you and your friend will each receive one entry per KickCase purchased.
6. Follow and +1 us on Google Plus here: http://bit.ly/L3824X - Following us will also be required to take part and view the Google+ Hangout where winner will be announced.
*Contest is currently open to the United States only. If you enter contest and are international, please note that you will either have to pay the international shipping cost for your prize or forfeit prize to the runner up.
UPDATE : ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN SOMETHING AWESOME
It has been confirmed that the Live drawing will take place through a Google+ hangout on June 28th at 6pm PST. It will be broadcasted for all to view but we are looking to select 9 people to participate in the Google+ hangout. The 9 people participating in the Google+ hangout will also participate in a 2nd drawing where you can win a free 2012 Dunny Blindbox and still be eligible for the grand prize Dunny case.
How do you enter to be one of the participants in the Google+ hangout?
1. Post a comment on our Facebook page saying you want to enter! This is officially your entry. We will contact you through Facebook on June 22nd if you have won. HERE: http://on.fb.me/LR4SOU
2. Follow and add ToyKick to one of your circles on Google+. This is required to participate in one of our hangouts. HERE: http://bit.ly/L3824X
The 9 participants and 3 alternates will be selected and contacted on June 22nd through Facebook.
Hey everyone! We've added a new product to our inventory! Now you can display your larger art toys with out Splitters!
Splitters are a great way to display 8'' Dunnys, Munnys, Mini-Munnys, Large fatcaps, or any Art Toys larger than 3''. Also, we can insert the optional shelf if you decide you want to use it for your smaller toys! Its the best value yet!